About the Faculty
- Vilnius University leads the rankings of Lithuanian higher education institutions and ranks among the top 1.5% of the world's higher education institutions according to the QS World University Ranking, one of the most influential rankings in the world.
- Established in 1991, the Faculty of Communication is the first place in Lithuania that offers three levels of studies in the field of communication and information sciences - Bachelor, Master and Doctoral.
- The study programmes at the Faculty of Communication provide the most sought-after competences in communication and information process management in the modern labour market.
Modern study programmes
- Currently, the Faculty of Communication has 79 researchers and the largest team of communication and information science researchers in Lithuania, ensuring that students gain knowledge and experience from the best experts in the field of communication and information.
- The Faculty has a well-developed study infrastructure: modern television and radio studios are equipped for students' independent work and exercises, and significant investments have been made in state-of-the-art software as well as audio, video and computer equipment, which are available to all students.
- You can find all the information you need to enrol in our study programmes in the Studies section.
- If you want to find out what our alumni are currently doing, take a look at our alumni gallery.
Study exchanges and internships
- Applying theoretical knowledge in practice is easy when studying at the Faculty of Communication, as the Faculty has a number of social partners that provide students with the opportunity to undertake internships at market-leading institutions and companies.
- The Faculty of Communication has a wide network of academic partners, so if you want to try a study exchange programme or a traineeship abroad, go ahead, we'll help you and the European Union will take care of your scholarship while you're away.
- In addition to studying, the Faculty of Communication offers plenty of activities for creative and active people: you can join Students‘ Representation of Faculty of Communication, the Students' Scientific Society, or you can try your hand at the radio station "Start FM".
- There's more to do at Vilnius University - take a look here.