All international students wishing to study The International Communication master studies at Faculty of Communication in English must apply online using the online application via https://apply.vu.lt/.This portal allows to upload the required documents. Create an account to complete the online applications.
1 May - non EU/EEA;
1 June - EU/EEA as well as for non EU/EEA applicants with Lithuanian Embassies residing in their home countries
Applicants have to fulfil general admission requirements and if it is applicable the programme specific requirements. The applicant is required to submit:
- The university Bachelor degree certificate and its supplement (or its equivalent). If applicant is currently studying in the final year of University and his/her institution can’t issue final graduation diploma before application deadline, he/she should submit recent transcript of academic records and certificate where should be written the date of receiving final diploma.
- A motivation letter (1200-4000 characters).
- Proof of proficiency in English: IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+
Note 1: Applicants are required to request the testing authority to mail an official score report to Vilnius University.
Note 2: If your first language is English and/or if you have a university degree in English, you will be exempt from providing an English language test score.
- Application fee receipt (100 €)
- 2 Recommendations (contacts of referees)
- Certified copy of passport or ID card
1. State Scholarships For Full-time Master Degree Studies
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania takes pleasure in offering Lithuanian state scholarships for full-time Master degree studies for nationals of the Republic of Ukraine, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia, the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova, Japan, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, the State of Israel as well as foreigners of Lithuanian origin to study at Lithuanian higher education institutions. The scholarships are intended for full-time Master’s degree studies in Lithuania.
70 scholarships will be offered for the academic year 2017/2018:
- A monthly scholarship and a benefit that covers the study cost is offered for the nationals of the Republic of Ukraine (40 grants altogether);
- A monthly scholarship and a benefit that covers the study cost is offered for the nationals of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia and foreign citizens of Lithuanian origin (10 grants altogether);
- A monthly scholarship is offered for the nationals of the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova, Japan, the People's Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, the State of Israel (20 grants altogether).
Information about admission requirements at Vilnius University can be found here.
2. VILNIUS UNIVERSITY Tuition Fee Waver For Full-time Master Degree Studies
Tuition waver will be awarded to the most motivated and competent international non-EU/EEA students applying for Vilnius University Master programmes taught in English or Russian language. This scholarship covers full cost of the tuition fee.