Bernardinų st. 11, Vilnius
- Prof. habil. dr. Regina Koženiauskienė
- Assoc. prof. dr. Lina Murinienė
- Junior assist. Alius Avčininkas
- Media rhetoric, political rhetoric, rhetoric of the old Lithuania‘s literature
- Language communication, pragmatics, stylistics
- Language policy, standardisation and codification
Projects Supported by University Budget
Power and strategies of the contemporary spoken and written public language. Assoc. Prof. Dr. L. Murinienė. 2017–2020.
The aim of the project was to analyse the relation and interface between rhetoric and language communication, trends and tendencies of public discourse for choice of rhetoric strategies.